Nurse (RN or LPN) Full-Time Nights
Lake Ridge Care Center of Buffalo is currently seeking a Full-Time Night Shift Nurse to work and be a part of our great team who value the elderly and strives to make a difference. Lake Ridge Care Center is a beautiful full service skilled care facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Enjoy an eight dollar an hour shift differential!
As a Nurse at Lake Ridge Care Center, you will:
- Coordinate, oversee, and provide resident related care including ADL's, medication administration, treatments, etc.
- Collaborate in admission, discharge or transfer planning for residents as needed
- Assure that diets, treatments, medications, etc. are transcribed and communicated per procedure using our computerized charting system (eMAR)
- Communicates with other appropriate nursing personnel and facility staff any pertinent observations, changes in condition, and needs of residents to ensure proper care is given
- Coordinate with the Interdisciplinary team to ensure resident receives the highest levels of care
- Other nursing tasks as requested
- 6:00 pm - 6:00 am
- Set schedule including every other weekend
Eight dollar an hour shift differential!
Enjoy working only 7 out of 14 days!
All levels of experience encourages to apply!
As a Nurse at Lake Ridge Care Center, you will help ensure our patients get the care they need. You will have direct impact on the quality of care our residents receive. Your work will leave you feeling empowered because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our residents. We strive to give you the latest and most up to date technology to make your job easier and to supply the best care and safety of our residents, including having wireless campuses.
If you want the chance to work with a great team of Caregivers, this is the job for you. Become part of a team of caregivers you will love. Apply online or fill out an application and send resume to:
Lake Ridge Care Center
Attn: Sandy Pawelk
310 Lake Blvd S
Buffalo, MN 55313
Skills / Requirements
- Must be currently registered and in good standing on the MN Board of Nursing
- Experience with the elderly is preferred
- Must provide high quality customer service and focus on person-centered care
Application deadline: April 30, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center