Elim Care & Rehab Center of Milaca is a beautiful faith-based full service skilled care facility with highly trained professional staff. Because of our dedicated and caring staff, our residents receive the physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support they need to thrive.
We are currently seeking a part-time Nurse (RN or LPN) to be a part of our great team who values the elderly and strives to make a difference.
As a Nurse at Elim Care & Rehab Center you will:
- Control, prepare, and administer medications and treatment with knowledge of purpose and adverse effects of nursing care provided all using the latest medication administration and charting software (eMAR)
- Function in a supervisor capacity as assigned for completion of resident's care, employee guidance and discipline and nursing home environment
- Utilize professional assessment skills to identify physical, mental, and psycho social needs of our residents
- Collaborate to develop a care plan to meet those needs in a multi-disciplinary approach
- 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Includes every other weekend and holiday
Two dollar an hour shift differential!
All levels of experience encouraged to apply!
"I like how much the staff cares about the residents. Everyone is on the same level as everyone else. It is an all around team effort." - current Elim Care & Rehab of Milaca employee
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Dianne Ruis
730 2nd St SE
Milaca, MN 56353
Ph: 320-982-2185 | Fax: 320-983-2190 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.MilacaElimCare.org
Skills / Requirements
- Currently on the Minnesota board of nursing and in good standing
- Associate's Degree
- CPR/BLS certified
- Solve wide range of intellectual and practical problems
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Milaca Elim Care & Rehab Center