Nurse (LPN/RN) - On-Call Night
Lake Ridge Care Center is currently seeking an On-Call Nurse to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Nurses who enjoy the flexibility of on-call hours. Recent grads are encouraged to apply! There is an additional $1.50 pay for on-call, and a $8-dollar shift differential.
On-Call Nurse duties include:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
On-Call Nurse Skills and Requirements:
- Current MN Nursing License (RN or LPN).
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 1, 2019
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center