NAR / CNA (Nursing Assistants) FT & PT Nights
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Milaca is a beautiful faith-based full service skilled care facility with highly trained professional staff. Because of our dedicated and caring staff, our residents receive the physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support they need to thrive.
We are currently seeking dedicated Full and Part-Time Nursing Assistants to be a part of our great team who values the elderly and strives to make a difference. This shift qualifies for a two dollar an hour shift differential on top of competitive wages!
- Interact with our residents while assisting them with personal cares and activities of daily life (ADL)
- Document the care you provide on our computerized charting system
- Assisting with morning cares
- Perform other duties as requested
- 11:00 pm - 7:15 am
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
- Set schedule that includes working every other weekend
Two dollar an hour shift differential!
As a NAR, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults: not only physically, but emotionally, socially, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission.
At Elim Care & Rehab Center we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your career in Healthcare, Elim Care & Rehab Center has opportunities for you to attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Elim Care & Rehab Center
Attn: Dianne Ruis
730 2nd St SE
Milaca, MN 56353
Ph: 320-983-2185 | Fax: 320-983-2190 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.MilacaElimCare.org
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing registered with the State of Minnesota or in the process of transferring your certification
- A self-starter who desires teamwork and strives for excellence
- Great communication skills with staff and residents
- Able to work with computerized charting
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: Milaca Elim Care & Rehab Center