NAR / CNA (Nursing Assistant) PT Evenings
Lake Ridge Care Center of Buffalo is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services. A job at Lake Ridge Care Center gives you the opportunity to learn new skills that will stay with you throughout your life; while also getting to work with people who celebrate your successes and achievements. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, this job is for you!
You must be a NAR / CNA registered in the state of Minnesota or in the process of transferring your certification to be considered for this position.
As a Nursing Assistant, you will:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADL), including oral hygiene, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting etc.
- Assist with bed mobility, transfers and ambulating of residents per individual care plan
- Collaborate with our team, providing high quality cares to those we serve
- Maintain accurate documentation using Point of Care, our electronic system for documentation
- Perform other duties as requested
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Four dollars per hour shift differential!
Lake Ridge Care Center believes it is important to for our employees to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your career in Healthcare, Lake Ridge Care Center has opportunities for you to attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
Apply online or stop by to fill out an application:
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a Nursing Assistant in good standing registered with the State of Minnesota or in the process of transferring your certification
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Must be compliant with HIPAA standards at all times
- Long term care experience preferred, but not required
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center