NAR / CNA (Nursing Assistant) PT Evenings
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center of St. Paul, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony Care & Rehab Center is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Nursing Assistant who will be dedicated to caring for our residents in our faith-based environment.
As a NAR at New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, you will:
- Interact with our residents with assisting them with personal cares of daily life (ADL)
- Document care given with our computerized charting system
- Observe and report resident status changes to Licensed Nurse
- Assist with meal times and general tidiness of residents spaces
- Perform other duties as requested
- Part-Time Evening Shift
- 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Varied workdays including every other weekend and holiday
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education within the Healthcare industry, New Harmony Care & Rehab Center will support you while you attend classes by offering scholarships and opportunities for growth within the organization.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing high quality care and services in our faith-based culture. Apply online or send resume to:
New Harmony Care Center
Attn: Marsha Scott
135 Geranium Ave E
St. Paul, MN 55117
Ph: 651-488-6658 | Fax: 651-488-7587 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.NewHarmonyCareCenter.org
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a Nursing Assistant registered with the State of Minnesota (NA/R) and in good standing
- Positive communication skills
- Long term care experience a plus!
Application deadline: February 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-St Paul
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul