NAR / CNA (Nursing Assistant) FT Nights - $1000 Sign on Bonus!
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has a team of professional caregivers who have become part of our resident’s families. Our Caregivers are part of the community as well, impacting the local economy by providing nearly 200 full and part-time jobs.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Nursing Assistant to join our skilled team. We have a wonderful culture and personality at Elim Care & Rehab Center with a dedicated and talented staff. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four star rating from the state of Minnesota.
A job at Elim Care & Rehab Center offers experiences where you learn skills that will stay with you throughout your life while working with co-workers who celebrate your successes and achievements. Elim Care & Rehab Center strives to have the latest technology available to our staff to improve safety and efficiency in all they do. In addition to a wireless campus, you will also have the latest computerized charting system.
As a NAR at Elim Care & Rehab Center you will:
- Interact with the residents while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities (ADL)
- Document care given on our computerized charting system
- Perform other duties as requested
- Full-Time 7:00 pm - 7:00 am - Two dollar an hour shift differential
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
At Elim Care & Rehab Center we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your career in Healthcare, Elim Care & Rehab Center has opportunities for you to attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement and grow within the company.
If you are a NAR looking for an opportunity to join a nursing team committed to compassion, excellence, and innovation, please apply online or send your resume to:
701 First St
Princeton, MN 55371
Skills / Requirements
- Current NAR Registration required
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule
Application deadline: February 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab