NAR / CNA (Nursing Assistant) - FT $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
We currently seek a Full-Time Nursing Assistant to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere and who will enjoy a $1,000 sign on bonus!
As a Nursing Assistant at Haven Homes, you will:
- Get to know the residents while assisting them with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Document care given on the latest computerized charting system
- Observe signs and symptoms of residents followed by accurate reporting to the nurse
- Demonstrates concern for residents and establishes good rapport with residents, co-workers and families.
- Other tasks as requested
- 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Set rotating shift, including every other weekend and holiday
Two dollar an hour shift differential!
As a Nursing Assistant at Haven Homes, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only giving them personal care, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually support.
At Haven Homes, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education in the Healthcare field, Haven Homes will support you while attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement and grow within the company
If you are ready to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply online, pick up an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Heidi LaFave
Maple Plain, MN 55359
Skills / Requirements
- Active Registered Nursing Assistant in the state of MN
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Provide great customer service to our residents
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plains