NAR / CNA (Nursing Assistant) FT Days
Lake Ridge Care Center of Buffalo is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services. A job at Lake Ridge Care Center gives you the opportunity to learn new skills that will stay with you throughout your life; while also getting to work with people who celebrate your successes and achievements. If you want to make a difference in someone's life, this job is for you! You must be a NAR / CNA registered in the state of Minnesota or in the process of transferring your certification to be considered for this position.
As a Nursing Assistant, you will:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADL), including oral hygiene, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting etc.
- Observe and report on our residents conditions
- Stock supplies and monitor usage
- Assist with general room cleanliness such as making beds, organizing drawers and closets, and other assistance
- Assist with meals, activities, and AROM/PROM as needed
- Perform other duties as requested
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Work 7 out of 14 days! Every other weekend is a full weekend off!
Lake Ridge Care Center believes it is important to for our employees to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your career in Healthcare, Lake Ridge Care Center has opportunities for you to attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
Apply online or stop by to fill out an application:
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a Nursing Assistant in good standing registered with the State of Minnesota or in the process of transferring your certification
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Must complete ongoing education and attend monthly in-services to keep current on regulations
- Long term care experience preferred, but not required
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center