Microsoft Dynamics GP Analyst
The home office of Elim Care is currently seeking an experienced, process-oriented individual to join our team as a Full-Time Microsoft Dynamics GP Analyst. In this role, you will work closely with the Accounting and HR departments, as well as end users to support and maintain and maximize the effectiveness of the Accounting and HRIS systems. You will also act as the subject matter expert for the system, including providing support in problem resolution within the system and training to new users or on new processes implemented.
System conversion and Great Plains experience is preferred. Our organization is in the midst of an exciting merger with a peer organization (Augustana Care). We anticipate the completion of the comparison of current systems and conversion to a combined version in the next 18 months. Our ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of accounting, payroll, and HRIS systems, including how to assist in the review, testing, and implementation of software updates.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position Monday through Friday.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Analyst responsibilities:
- Understand and optimize utilization of the general accounting, payroll, HRIS, and timekeeping systems to create efficient and accurate outcomes.
- Coordinate and assist with key decisions and rollout of payroll, HRIS and/or timekeeping systems conversion.
- Collaborate with technical staff to resolve problems and improve processes in the payroll, HRIS, or timekeeping systems.
- Implement systems, technologies, and processes to grow and expand the effectiveness of the Accounting / HRIS systems.
- Review, test, and implement system upgrades.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Create, document, maintain, and support a variety of reports and queries using SmartList Builder, SmartList, Smart View, SQL reports, and Excel Refreshable Reports.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Train new system users on new processes and functionality.
- Coordinate and assist consultants with systems conversion.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Analyst skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of recent accounting, payroll and HRIS technology preferably with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), EMS, AOD, and/or Kronos.
- Associate’s Degree or higher required; accounting, business, or HR preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting leadership opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Eden Prairie
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Elim Care, Corporate