Medication Assistant (CMA)- Level II, PT Night
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star facility, is seeking dedicated Level II Certified Medication Assistants (CMAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and who is also comfortable working independently.
We have received the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award two years in a row for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named “Best Nursing Home” and the “Second Best Large Business to Work” by The Bismarck Tribune!
These are Part-Time positions. Hours: 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Baptist Health Care Center policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Assist with housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CNA/ Level II CMA licenses in the state of North Dakota.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
You will be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded. We believe in your quality of life, too – so you’ll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow (tuition assistance and in-house training), a work/life balance and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck