MDS Coordinator/ Nurse Manager (RN)- PT Days
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star facility, currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our MDS team as a MDS Coordinator/ Nurse Manager! In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and completing the RAI/MDS process for our 144-bed (24 short-term rehab) facility. We have received the Pinnacle 2019 Customer Experience Award for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction.
This is a Part-Time position with the potential to move into Full-Time employment. Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
MDS Coordinator/ Nurse Manager responsibilities:
- Oversee and complete MDS and care planning.
- Manage and assign tasks to nursing staff on the assigned unit.
- Complete all documentation for RAI and MDS assessments and observations.
- Develop initial and temporary care plans.
- Assist Case Manager with Medicare scheduling, monthly billing, charting, and issuing notices of non-coverage.
- Document and maintain paperwork, referral records, and reports.
- Work in collaboration with Admissions staff, Case Manager, and Supply Coordinator.
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
MDS Coordinator/ Nurse Manager skills and requirements:
- RN license in the state of North Dakota required.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience preferably in LTC.
- Must have Resident Assessment Coordinator certification.
- CPR certification required.
- Experience with MDS preferred.
- Proficient in computer software.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck