Maintenance Worker - PT
Love working with your hands? Pioneer House is seeking a handy and reliable Part-Time Maintenance Worker to help maintain our beautiful facility. In this role, you will provide scheduled and unscheduled services such as installations and repairs of equipment, carpentry work, painting and other general maintenances. Our ideal candidates have strong communication skills and are good at multitasking.
This is a Part-Time position working 20 hours per week.
Maintenance Worker responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance repairs and projects as needed.
- Implement and schedule a preventive maintenance program.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents and staff.
- Follow-through on projects with little supervision.
- Perform manual tasks and carry out all given job related instructions.
- Keep detailed reports of ongoing and completed projects.
- Complete lawn care and snow removal.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Maintenance Worker skills/ requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical work, HVAC and/or floor care.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Able to make repairs inside and outside of building, basic carpentry, basic plumbing, replace light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Able to use basic maintenance tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, drill, etc.
- Able to assist with maintaining our building - painting, replace light bulbs, disassembles, and assemble items.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
When illness or aging necessitates care outside the home, Elim Care’s skilled nursing facility is able to provide loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being. Our resident-centered environment offers a continuum of quality care with compassion and innovation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3540 University Dr. S., Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Pioneer House-Fargo, ND