Maintenance Worker, FT Days
Do you love working with your hands?
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, a 5-star facility located in Uptown, is currently seeking a handy and reliable Full-Time Maintenance Worker to help maintain our beautiful facility. In this role, you will provide scheduled and unscheduled services such as installations and repairs of equipment, carpentry work, painting and other general maintenance. Our ideal candidates have strong communication skills and are good at multitasking.
Here at Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Our campus is conveniently located on the bus line and we offer free off-street parking. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Shift: Days.
Maintenance Worker responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance repairs and projects as needed.
- Implement and schedule a preventive maintenance program.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents and staff.
- Follow-through on projects with little supervision.
- Perform manual tasks and carry out all given job related instructions.
- Keep detailed reports of ongoing and completed projects.
- Complete lawn care and snow removal.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Maintenance Worker skills/ requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1+ year of building maintenance experience required.
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical work, HVAC and/or floor care preferred.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Must be available to work on-call as needed.
- Able to make repairs inside and outside of building, basic carpentry, basic plumbing, replace light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Able to use basic maintenance tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, drill, etc.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered competitive pay and a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis, a 119-bed care center, provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care services. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace*A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center