Maintenance Technician - Full Time
Love working with your hands? Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo is seeking a handy and reliable Full-Time Maintenance Technician to help maintain our beautiful facility. In this role, you will provide scheduled and unscheduled services such as installations and repairs of equipment, carpentry work, painting and other general maintenances. Our ideal candidates have strong communication skills and are good at multitasking.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position with rotating on-call shifts. Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (with on-call hours as well)
Maintenance Technician responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance repairs and projects as needed.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents and staff.
- Follow-through on projects with little supervision.
- Perform manual tasks and carry out all given job related instructions.
- Keep detailed reports of ongoing and completed projects.
- Complete lawn care and snow removal.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Maintenance Technician skills/ requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical work, HVAC and/or floor care.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Able to make repairs inside and outside of building, basic carpentry, basic plumbing, replace light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Able to use basic maintenance tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, drill, etc.
- Able to assist with maintaining our building - painting, replace light bulbs, disassembles, and assemble items.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo offers a skilled care setting as well as an assisted living option. Elim Rehab & Care Center’s homelike setting is designed to enhance the healing process, as well as bring comfort to the individual. Our staff works with the senior, the family and physicians to create a plan that helps each individual maximize their strength and capabilities.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3534 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Fargo-Elim Rehab and Care Center