Maintenance Technician- FT Days
Love working with your hands? Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo is seeking a handy and reliable Full-Time Maintenance Technician to help maintain our beautiful 5-star facility. In this role, you will provide scheduled and unscheduled services such as installations and repairs of equipment, carpentry work, painting and other general maintenance. Our ideal candidate has strong communication skills and is good at multitasking.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance repairs and projects as needed.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents and staff.
- Follow-through on projects with little supervision.
- Perform manual tasks and carry out all given job related instructions.
- Keep detailed reports of ongoing and completed projects.
- Complete lawn care and snow removal.
- Respond to emergencies on an on-call basis.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Maintenance Technician skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical work, HVAC and/or floor care.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Ability to make repairs inside and outside of building, basic carpentry, basic plumbing, replace light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Ability to use basic maintenance tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, drill, etc.
- Ability to assist with maintaining our building - painting, replace light bulbs, disassembles, and assemble items.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo offers a skilled care setting as well as an assisted living option. Elim Rehab & Care Center’s homelike setting is designed to enhance the healing process, as well as bring comfort to the individual. Our staff works with the senior, the family and physicians to create a plan that helps each individual maximize their strength and capabilities.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3534 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Fargo-Elim Rehab and Care Center