LPN/ Scheduler- FT Days
Trinity Springs, a premier senior community, is currently seeking a Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our caring team as a Full-Time Scheduler/ Staffing Coordinator. In this role, you will organize and schedule appropriate nursing department coverage, including the master schedule, daily schedule and scheduling replacements for shifts. You will also assist in resident care when needed. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, excels at multitasking, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Scheduler/ Staffing Coordinator responsibilities:
- Coordinate schedule and staffing levels for the nursing department.
- Interview candidates for open nursing positions.
- Conduct reference checks, background checks, drug tests for potential employees.
- Track continuing educational programs for staff.
- Create training plans for new nursing staff.
- Complete daily budget report for all nursing hours.
- Track attendance and complete disciplinary action forms.
- Support with resident care on the nursing floor when needed.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Scheduler/ Staffing Coordinator skills and requirements:
- Must be a LPN with license in the state of FL.
- 1-2 years of care-giving experience as an LPN in elder care or a similar setting required; experience in an Assisted Living setting preferred.
- 6+ months of prior staffing/scheduling experience required.
- Must have flexibility in scheduling.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive.
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida