LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - PT Evenings
Cornerstone Assisted Living provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors, with services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
We are currently seeking a LPN to join our dedicated and caring team. As a LPN at Cornerstone Assisted Living, your work will help us continue providing our patients with the highest quality healthcare possible. Your work will leave you feeling empowered knowing you’ve made a difference in the lives of our residents, families and staff.
- Collaborate and oversee NARs and TMAs to provide excellent care to our wonderful residents
- Participate in resident care completing assessments and documentation
- Administer medications and follow up with doctor's orders using the newest computerized medication administration and charting system (eMAR)
- Other nursing tasks as requested
- 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Every Friday and every other Saturday and Sunday
A job at Cornerstone Assisted Living offers experiences where you learn skills that will stay with you throughout your life while working with co-workers who celebrate your successes and achievements. As a LPN at Cornerstone Assisted Living, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only giving them personal care, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission.
Join our team! Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Cornerstone Assisted Living
Attn: Meilan Chen
3750 Lawndale Ln N
Plymouth, MN 55446-0333
Skills / Requirements
- Current MN LPN License
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, families and residents
Application deadline: February 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth