LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Part-Time
Exciting new position! Enjoy this unique opportunity to spend time at two Assisted Living Centers, sharing you knowledge with both Care Teams and sharing your care with the residents at both centers. Double your sense of purpose and enjoy the rewards of being part of two excellent care teams!
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's staff is skilled and cares about our residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
Lake Ridge Assisted Living of Buffalo is a vibrant adult community. Lake Ridge Assisted Living's diverse and caring staff strive to care for our residents while allowing them to maintain their independence.
Join both of our excellent care teams as a Part-Time LPN.
- Follow physician's orders and do follow up
- Set up and over-site of medications
- Interact with our residents and their families
- Perform other tasks as requested
- 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
- 30 hours per week between the two centers
As a LPN, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only physically and giving them personal care, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually.
Apply online or submit your resume to:
Attn: Jill Pingel
613 Montrose Blvd
Buffalo, MN 55313
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a LPN in the state of Minnesota and in good standing
- Must have an Associate Degree
- A flexible and dependable individual
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good communication skills and excellent customer service
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace Assisted Living & Memory Care-Buffalo