Life Enrichment Director
Country Meadows of Milaca is seeking an outgoing and energetic Life Enrichment Director to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting recreational activities for our residents. Ideal candidates are creative, highly motivated, and have strong communication skills. Join our team today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Life Enrichment Director responsibilities:
- Plan and implement activities for residents in both individual and group settings.
- Encourage, support, and assist residents to help continue their individual interests and hobbies.
- Create a monthly calendar of events and plan community events.
- Conduct and maintain the SeniorFit fitness program.
- Build community connections e.g.: food drive, pen pals, connections with local church events etc.
- Manage and promote vibrant volunteer program.
- Lead Bible studies/devotional times.
- Schedule entertainers and request payment.
- Maintain an open working relationship with the resident's family/guardian.
- Transport residents safely to and from activities of their choosing.
- Supervise volunteers.
- Communicate facility programs and organize community events with residents, staff, family and volunteers.
- Act as a positive representative of the facility at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as requested.
Life Enrichment Director skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in planning and directing activities for elderly residents, and in planning and organizing special programs for residents, families and staff.
- A degree in Recreational Therapy or Gerontology strongly preferred.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) preferred.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Ability to manage planning of several activities and events simultaneously.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Country Meadows of Milaca provides residents with a variety of living arrangements, allowing them to find an apartment that best fits their housing needs. As part of the continuum of care campus in Milaca, we strive to provide an assisted living facility that gives our residents all the comforts of home and the best in healthcare.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 740 2nd St SE, Milaca, MN 56353, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Country Meadows of Milaca