Life Enrichment Coordinator
Trinity Springs is currently seeking an energetic and well organized Life Enrichment Coordinator to join our team! Under the direction of the Life Enrichment Director, the LE Coordinator will assist in planning activities, outings, and events; facilitate meaningful programs to enrich the lives of both memory care & assisted living residents and their families; and help develop & implement monthly activities program calendar based on the therapeutic scope of programs. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being, and has a creative personality and positive attitude.
This is a Full-Time or Part-Time opportunity, benefit eligible position. Some weekend hours are required.
Life Enrichment Coordinator responsibilities:
- Encourage, support, and assist residents with activities in individual and group settings.
- Interact and assist residents on a one to one basis outside of structured program times.
- Document activity attendance and degree of involvement.
- Act as a positive representative at all times.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Transport residents to and from activities.
- Assist Dietary Department if requested.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Life Enrichment Coordinator skills and requirements:
- Certified activity professional or Recreational Therapist preferred.
- Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Prior experience working in a senior care environment preferred.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to display enthusiasm and a positive attitude in promoting activities.
- Creative aptitude for training in arts, crafts, and games.
- Good communication skills, including ability to give directions to others in a manner that is pleasant and easily understood.
- Must be able to work a consistent schedule.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida