Licensed Social Worker (LSW), TCU Unit- FT Days
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, a 5-star facility located in Uptown, is currently seeking a compassionate, flexible individual to help enrich the lives of our residents as a Full-Time Licensed Social Worker (LSW) in our TCU unit. In this role, you will work closely with our Social Services team to advocate for our residents and family members to ensure they receive high-quality care and services. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, energetic, and possesses strong organizational skills.
Here at Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Our campus is conveniently located on the bus line and we offer free off-street parking. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) responsibilities:
- Provide valuable social services to residents and their families in medical, emotional, physical, or psychological concerns.
- Assist the team in coordinating social services for the facility, individualized plans for the residents, medical equipment, counseling or other follow-up treatment plans.
- Commitment to compassion, excellence and quality care.
- Act as liaison between families, staff, and various agencies.
- Act as an advocate ensuring basic human and resident rights.
- Conduct and coordinate Admission, provide appropriate referrals and discharge planning of residents.
- Provide resources and referrals to staff, residents, and family members.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) skills and requirements:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work required.
- Prior experience with LTC and TCU preferred.
- MDS experience required.
- Must have knowledge of state and federal guidelines related to long-term care and resident rights.
- Successful candidates will be mission-minded with excellent communication skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered competitive pay and a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis, a 119-bed care center, provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care services. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace*A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center