Licensed Social Worker (LSW)- FT Days, TCU Unit
Park View, a 5-Star Care Center, is currently seeking a compassionate, flexible individual to help enrich the lives of our residents as a Full-Time Licensed Social Worker (LSW) in our TCU unit. In this role, you will work closely with our Social Services team to advocate for our residents and family members to ensure they receive high-quality care and services. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, energetic, and possesses strong organizational skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) responsibilities:
- Provide valuable social services to residents and their families in medical, emotional, physical, or psychological concerns.
- Assist the team in coordinating social services for the facility, individualized plans for the residents, medical equipment, counseling or other follow-up treatment plans
- Commitment to compassion, excellence and quality care.
- Act as liaison between families, Elim Care staff, and various agencies.
- Act as an advocate ensuring basic human and resident rights.
- Conduct and coordinate Admission, provide appropriate referrals and discharge planning of residents.
- Provide resources and referrals to staff, residents, and family members.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) skills and requirements:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work required.
- Prior experience with LTC and TCU preferred.
- MDS experience required.
- Must have knowledge of state and federal guidelines related to long-term care and resident rights.
- Successful candidates will be mission-minded with excellent communication skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 200 Park Ln, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Park View Care Center-Buffalo