Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)- PRN
Baptist Health Care Center, an award-winning facility, is seeking PRN Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
We have received the Pinnacle 2019 Customer Experience Award for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named “Best Nursing Home” and the “Second Best Large Business to Work” by The Bismarck Tribune! Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
These are PRN positions with the potential to grow into Part-Time or Full-Time roles! For these positions, we ask that you commit to being available for either day or night shifts. Pay: $22.00 to $26.00 DOE
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administer medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manage medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Document care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Current ND Nursing License.
- 1+ year of LTC experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
You will be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded. We believe in your quality of life, too – so you’ll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow (tuition assistance and in-house training), a work/life balance and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck