Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PT
Pioneer House is currently seeking a Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professional who wants to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
This is a Part-Time opportunity with a rotating schedule. Hours: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 6:30 am.
Week 1: Sunday (Night shift), Thursday (Day shift)
Week 2: Monday (Night shift), Thursday (Day shift)
Week 3: Friday (Day shift), Saturday (Night shift)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administer medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manage medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Document care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Must have a current North Dakota LPN license and be in good standing.
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
When illness or aging necessitates care outside the home, Elim Care’s skilled nursing facility is able to provide loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being. Our resident-centered environment offers a continuum of quality care with compassion and innovation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3540 University Dr. S., Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Pioneer House-Fargo, ND