Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- PT Night, 3000 Bonus
New Harmony, a 4-star care center, is currently seeking a Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $3,000 Bonus!
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule including every other weekend. Hours: 10:30 pm to 7:00 am. There is a $2 shift differential.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing License.
- Long term care experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do. We are located right off of 35E, Maryland and Jackson and easy access to public transportation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul