Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- PT Evening
Cornerstone, an 86-unit assisted living facility, is seeking a Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Part-Time position. Shift: Evening
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing License.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cornerstone Commons provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors in Plymouth, MN.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth