Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- On-Call
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking an On-Call Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
This is an On-Call position.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties include:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota LPN license required.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace*A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center