Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - FT Nights, 5000 Bonus
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, 4-star facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position with a rotating schedule. Hours: 6:45 pm to 7:15 am
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing License.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab