Leasing and Admissions Coordinator
Are you tired of having ordinary days? If so, please consider this extraordinary opportunity!
Trinity Springs is currently seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial minded Full-Time Leasing and Admissions Coordinator to join our growing team. In this role, you will join our accomplished Sales Counselor to personally respond to health care and housing inquiries by educating prospective clients and their families on the services available at Trinity Springs.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is ready for a challenge and thrives in a positive, supportive and creative environment. If you have a proven success record, passionate about serving seniors, are self-motivated and can work independently, please apply for this rewarding position!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Leasing and Admissions Coordinator responsibilities:
- Guide older adults and their families through the senior living search process.
- Educate the community and health care professionals about services offered at Trinity Springs.
- Create long term mutually beneficial strategic partnerships.
- Guide a facility marketing team and implement a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Leasing and Admissions Coordinator skills and requirements:
- 1-3 years’ experience leasing apartments in a senior-living-community required.
- A degree in marketing or a health related field is preferred.
- Strong MS Word, Publisher, and Excel skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs