Laundry Attendant - PT
Elim Care and Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a Part-Time Laundry Attendant to join our team! If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply for this position at our campus.
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule including every other Saturday.
Laundry Attendant responsibilities:
- Clean, sort, and fold all linen used by residents and the facility.
- Deliver laundry to resident’s rooms and the linen storage area.
- Mark resident clothing in accordance with facility policies.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Complete other duties as required.
Laundry Attendant skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and safety information.
- Demonstrates knowledge of laundry safety and sanitation.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab