Laundry Aides/ Housekeepers- PT Day
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking positive, reliable Part-Time Laundry Aides/ Housekeepers join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for keeping our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. Our ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, reliable, and takes pride in providing the highest quality work to our residents. Our ideal candidate also demonstrates the ability to work independently, provides outstanding customer service, and assures cleanliness and sanitation.
These are Part-Time positions working 3-4 days a week including some weekends. We are willing to train for these positions!
Laundry Aide/ Housekeeper responsibilities:
- Clean, sort, and fold all linen used by residents and the facility.
- Deliver laundry to resident’s rooms and the linen storage area.
- Complete general housekeeping of private resident spaces and common areas.
- Mark resident clothing in accordance with facility policies.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Perform incidental housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
- Complete other duties as required.
Laundry Aide/ Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- Commercial cleaning experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for the majority of the shift.
- Demonstrates knowledge of laundry safety and sanitation.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center