Laundry Aide/ Housekeeper - FT Days
New Harmony Care Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Laundry Aide to help maintain our state-of-the-art health center. If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply for this position at our campus.
This is a Full-Time position working a varied schedule including every other weekend and holidays. Hours: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Laundry Aide/ Housekeeper responsibilities:
- Clean, sort, and fold all linen used by residents and the facility.
- Deliver laundry to resident’s rooms and the linen storage area.
- Mark resident clothing in accordance with facility policies.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Perform incidental housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
- Complete other duties as required.
Laundry Aide/ Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for the majority of the shift.
- Demonstrates knowledge of laundry safety and sanitation.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul