Laundry Aide - FT Days
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis is currently seeking a Full-Time Laundry Aide to help maintain our state-of-the-art health center. If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply for this Laundry Aide position at our campus.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Schedule: In this role, you will work 5 days a week including working every other weekend. Hours will vary.
Laundry Aide responsibilities:
- Clean, sort, and fold all linen used by residents and the facility.
- Deliver laundry to resident’s rooms and the linen storage area.
- Mark resident clothing in accordance with facility policies.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Perform incidental housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
- Complete other duties as required.
Laundry Aide skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for the majority of the shift.
- Demonstrates knowledge of laundry safety and sanitation.
- Must be able to communicate with residents, families, and staff.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis