Laundry Aide - FT Days
Valley View Village is currently seeking a Full-Time Laundry Aide to help maintain our state-of-the-art health center. If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply for this Laundry Aide position at our campus.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible opportunity. Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Laundry Aide responsibilities:
- Clean, sort, and fold all linen used by residents and the facility.
- Deliver laundry to resident’s rooms and the linen storage area.
- Mark resident clothing in accordance with facility policies.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Perform incidental housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
- Complete other duties as required.
Laundry Aide skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Demonstrates knowledge of laundry safety and sanitation.
- Must be able to communicate with residents, families, and staff.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Valley View Village's new 70,000-square-foot building offers private and semi-private suites, with 20 memory-care beds, 20 skilled-care beds and 39 long-term care beds. This state of the art health center provides long term care, skilled nursing for rehabilitation stays, and Speech, Physical & Occupational Therapy services. At Valley View Village, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education and professional advance within the CNA role or beyond, Valley View Village will support you while you attend classes and offer opportunities for growth within the organization.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 2555 Guthrie Ave, Des Moines, IA, 50317, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 11, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Valley View Village