Laundry Aide - FT Days
Valley View Village is currently seeking a Full-Time Laundry Attendant to join our team! If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply for this position at our campus.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Laundry Attendant responsibilities:
- Clean, sort, and fold all linen used by residents and the facility.
- Deliver laundry to resident’s rooms and the linen storage area.
- Mark resident clothing in accordance with facility policies.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Complete other duties as required.
Laundry Attendant skills and requirements:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and safety information.
- Demonstrates knowledge of laundry safety and sanitation.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, and more.
Valley View Village's new 70,000-square-foot building offers private and semi-private suites, with 20 memory-care beds, 20 skilled-care beds and 39 long-term care beds. This state of the art health center provides long term care, skilled nursing for rehabilitation stays, and Speech, Physical & Occupational Therapy services. At Valley View Village, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education and professional advance within the CNA role or beyond, Valley View Village will support you while you attend classes and offer opportunities for growth within the organization.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 2555 Guthrie Ave, Des Moines, IA, 50317, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Valley View Village