Infection Control/ Quality Assurance Specialist - 2,000 Bonus!
Baptist Health Care Center is seeking an Infection Control/ Quality Assurance Specialist to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will provide education to all staff, manage facility wound and infection control programs, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to staff credentialing and education. This role provides services associated with ongoing professional development of staff as well as clinical responsibilities in quality assurance, wound, fall, and infection control programs. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $2,000 bonus.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Schedule: You will work Monday through Friday with rotating on-call every 5th weekend and holiday. Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Infection Control/ Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities:
- Implement infection control policies and procedures throughout the facility.
- Perform quality assurance audits of charts and other nursing-related issues to ensure compliance with state & federal regulations in all departments.
- Assist in preparation for state and federal surveys.
- Educate staff members continually by attending workshops, seminars, and other work-related courses.
- Implement staff development and clinical staff competency programs incorporating appropriate adult learning principles.
- Report quality issues and recommend opportunities for improvement to the Director of Nursing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Infection Control/ Quality Assurance Specialist skills and qualifications:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of North Dakota.
- 5+ years’ of prior nursing experience required.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Strong clinical background and knowledge of LTC rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of infection control standards and practices.
- Experience in wound care and wound staging.
- Must have excellent attendance record, leadership ability, & ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Experience working in a skilled nursing setting preferred.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismarck, ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck