Housing Director - Full-Time
Come grow with us! We are seeking an outstanding Senior Housing Director to lead the opening of our community slated to open Summer of 2018. Prairie Pointe Assisted Living will consist of 50 Assisted Living apartment homes. The parent company Elim Care, Inc. has been a leader in serving seniors and providing quality living environments for 90 years. We are mission driven to service the senior community grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion, and Innovation. Elim Care Inc. is proud to be a non-profit, faith based organization.
The Housing Director directly oversees all aspects of the ministry:
- Establishing and promoting a positive, safe, and welcoming environment for residents
- Managing operational, financial, and regulatory areas
- Hiring, training, and motivating staff
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living offers you:
- A great place to work!
- Full range of support including HR, sales, operational, and clinical support
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development
- Competitive pay and outstanding benefits including a generous paid time off program and affordable health insurance
Join us in helping form and lead this wonderful brand new community for seniors as we provide ‘Service in the Spirit of Christ’s love!’ If you possess high standards of practice, quality care, and excellent leadership qualities, please apply online or send resume to:
Attn: Cheri Almquist
7485 Office Ridge Cir
Eden Prairie, MN 55433
Skills / Requirements
We are looking for a self-starter who has 3+ years of experience in a managerial role in an Assisted Living environment; a Bachelor’s Degree a related field is a significant plus. Additional requirements include superb people skills, top-notch organization skills, high level critical thinking skills, solid sales/marketing skills (as responsibilities also include sales and community outreach), and the ability to create and lead an exceptional service team.
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Prairie Pointe of Bismarck