Housekeeping Aide - PT, FT Day - 500 Bonus
Haven Homes is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Housekeeping Aides to help maintain our beautiful facility. In this role, you will be responsible for keeping our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. Our ideal candidates for this position are detail oriented, reliable, and take pride in providing the highest quality to our residents. They also demonstrate the ability to work independently, provide outstanding customer service, and assure the cleanliness and sanitation. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $500 hiring bonus.
There are both Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available.
Housekeeping Aide responsibilities:
- Clean, sanitize and maintain a healthy environment for our residents and visitors.
- Have a respectful and positive attitude.
- Follow all policies and procedures for Elim Care, Inc. and Haven Homes
- Complete other duties as requested.
Housekeeping Aide skills and requirements:
- Previous Housekeeping, room attendant, laundry aide or house cleaner experience is preferred.
- Must have flexibility, reliability, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of population.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well with managers, residents, and coworkers.
- Team player who has a strong ability to motivate others and is reliable.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plains