Trinity Springs, a new 155-unit senior living community in Oxford, FL, in Oxford, Florida, is currently seeking detail-oriented Temporary Housekeepers to join our team! In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are seeking an individual who displays a compassionate, positive attitude, and who strives for personal excellence.
Here at Trinity Springs, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
There are Temporary, Part-Time positions available working varied schedules including evenings and some weekends.
- Clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms and dining rooms, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing and trash removal.
- Assist with removing bedding and help with laundry.
- Assist dietary team when needed.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida