Housekeeper- PT Days (no weekends)
Cornerstone Assisted Living, is currently seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper to help maintain our beautiful facility. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are seeking an individual who displays a compassionate, positive attitude, and who strives for personal excellence.
This is a Part-Time position with flexible hours. No weekends!
- Clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms and dining rooms, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing and trash removal.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- This position may be physical in nature. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and stand/walk for long duration.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Cornerstone Commons, located in Plymouth, Minnesota, provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors. We offer services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth