Housekeeper- On-Call or Temporary
Park View, a 5-star care center, is currently seeking On-Call and Temporary Housekeepers to help maintain our state-of-the-art health center. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are seeking individuals who display a compassionate, positive attitude.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are On-Call and Temporary positions available. Hours: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. There is a $0.75 casual shift differential.
- Clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms and dining rooms, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing and trash removal.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 200 Park Ln, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Contract/Temporary,On Call
Job Reference #: Park View Care Center