An excellent Housekeeper is someone who likes to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, takes satisfaction in improving our residents' lives through their work, and thrives in a supportive and faith-based work environment. We have a great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis is seeking you to join us as a Full-Time Housekeeper.
As a Housekeeper at Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, you will:
- Sweep, vacuum, dust, wash, wax, sanitize areas as assigned, and move furniture and equipment as needed
- Perform cleaning procedures in accordance with building policy
- General housekeeping in our resident's rooms
- Other duties as requested
- 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 35 hours per week
- No Weekends!
We offer off street parking and are on the bus line for an easy commute! We also offer our employees Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Retirement Saving Plan, and other benefits!
Our housekeepers do much more than clean. They play a vital role in shaping the environment our residents experience. You'll have an opportunity to bond with our residents, making a difference in their lives and helping you delight in your sense of purpose.
We would like to learn more about you and tell you about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center
Attn: Dan Colgan
625 W 31st St
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
Application deadline: March 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis