Housekeeper - FT Days
Elim Care & Rehab of Princeton is currently seeking a Full-Time Housekeeper to help maintain our state-of-the-art health center. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are looking for team members who can relate to seniors, maintain a positive attitude, have an eye for detail, and present themselves in a professional manner.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms and dining rooms, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing and trash removal.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Commercial or business housekeeping cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Long Term and Life Insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab