Housekeeper- FT Days
New Harmony Care Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Housekeeper to help maintain our state-of-the-art health center. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are seeking individuals who display a compassionate, positive attitude.
This is a Full-Time position working a varied schedule. Shift: 6:00 am to 2:30pm
- Clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms and dining rooms, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing and trash removal.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months of housekeeping experience in a healthcare or similar setting
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul