Housekeeper- FT Days
Trinity Springs, in Oxford, Florida, is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Housekeeper to join our team in our brand-new facility. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are looking for someone who displays a kind, compassionate attitude and has an eye for detail. Join our caring, dedicated, and outgoing team today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms and dining rooms, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing and trash removal.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1+ year of housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida