Housekeeper- FT Days, 250 Bonus
Haven Homes, a 5-star rated, 52-bed facility, is seeking a detail-oriented, reliable individual to join our team as a Full-Time Housekeeper. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to keep our campus clean and comfortable for our residents and guests. We are seeking an individual who displays a compassionate, positive attitude, and who strives for personal excellence.
Here at Haven Homes, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday and every other weekend. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms and dining rooms, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing and trash removal.
- Assist with removing bedding and help with laundry.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plain