Lake Ridge Assisted Living is currently seeking a friendly, outgoing individual to join our team as a Part-Time Host/ Hostess. In this role, you will serve our residents breakfast and assist in their comfort and wellbeing. You will give them dignity and respect, as well as friendship and a reason to smile.
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
- Provide excellent customer service to our residents, staff, and families.
- Assist with breakfast meal service by taking orders, serving beverages and meals, and cleaning up.
- Keep the building in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition.
- Sweep, vacuum, dust, wash, and perform other general housekeeping practices throughout the assigned areas.
- Remove garbage and recycling.
- Stock supplies and report on low supplies or needs.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Host/ Hostess skills and qualifications:
- Must have strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others.
- Experience in housekeeping preferred.
- Experience with food service preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
At Lake Ridge Assisted Living, our residents benefit from the loving care of our highly-trained staff. Our staff members continually work to foster an active, safe, and peaceful environment for our residents.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd S., Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Assisted Living