Lake Ridge Assisted Living is currently seeking a friendly, outgoing individual to join our team as a Part-Time Host/ Hostess. In this role, you will serve our residents breakfast and assist in their comfort and wellbeing. You will give them dignity and respect, as well as friendship and a reason to smile.
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 6:00 am to 9:00 am.
- Provide excellent customer service to our residents, staff, and families.
- Assist with breakfast meal service by taking orders, serving beverages and meals, and cleaning up.
- Keep the building in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area.
- Stock and allocate supplies.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Host/ Hostess skills and qualifications:
- Prior experience working with the elderly preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work quickly and independently.
At Lake Ridge Assisted Living, our residents benefit from the loving care of our highly-trained staff. Our staff members continually work to foster an active, safe, and peaceful environment for our residents.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd S., Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Assisted Living