Homemaker, FT Day, 1000 Bonus
Elim Care and Rehab Center in Princeton, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking an exceptional Full-Time Homemaker to join our growing team. We are seeking individuals who are excited about making a difference in the lives of our residents. As a Homemaker, you will play a critical role in the caring and well-being of all our residents by providing guidance and support. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Hours: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Work within the department to serve quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Display a courteous and respectful attitude toward all residents, families, and staff.
- Assist with the care and well-being of our residents to remain as independent as possible.
- Observe residents, document, and report any changes in physical and emotional condition, such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of resident’s kitchen.
- Other tasks as requested during the shift.
Homemaker skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) certification preferred.
- Previous dietary experience in long term care preferred.
- Self-motivator and independent, while working as a team.
- Strong desire to work with elderly population and demonstrate compassion and empathy.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab